Avocado Photo update

Today is February 25, 2016 and I moved my avocado tree to the south facing window a month ago and here is the progress.  Yes, that is a New York fire escape and the view from my bedroom window.  The plant is 20 inches tall, has two limbs, with seven leaves on each limb.   In doing my research on this project it was advised to trim half of the plant at this point but, I don't want to because in nature there would not be any pruning so, I have decided to let it grow organically.  This plant is growing faster than I thought.

Yes, I said it!

Marque

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Want to earn Money by doing work online from home jobs in America, or anywhere in the world, Georgeandmerrin.com is best place to full fill your desire to earn money without any hazardous work of activity
    Work from Home jobs in Australia

    ReplyDelete