Mutt

Since it was black history month I bought a old movie called Mandingo. And it got me to thinking about who I was and how I came to be a hairstylist. I know that may sound odd. But, I've often caled myself a Mutt. The truth is I think that is what this country is built. I have always been between the races. Mandingo is about the dynamic between slave and master, love and hate. That "mutt" in me is what made me a hairstylist. My hair is actually not black nor is it white. It is somewhere between the two. Which when I was growing up there were not many products nor where their many stylist with enough experience with my hair. Which lead to a lot of experimenting. Which lead to the interest in hair and hair care. I soon found my calling in the hair industry. Now I have started on the next part in my career. I have been working on a hair are line for several years. The line will launch this year. Of course I did a lot of testing the products on my hair. So please stay tuned for my name sake product line. Yes, I said it. Marque

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment