Saturday, February 4, 2012

Don't sleep on Payless!

Payless has the fourth season winner of Project Runway, Christian Siriano. His shows are amazing. If you want to feel like you are on the runway Run to Payless and get a pair. Payless has really changed the image of there shoes with this partnership. It has gone from grandma to supermodel. I was just there with a model who was looking, for a pair of shoes for an event and she was surprised that she actually had choices for her gown. She did not believe me when I told her to take a look. But, Christian Siriano made a believer out of her. I know that shoes are where you really put you money, when putting together your look but this time Payless has really done it right with Christian. The shoes really seem to reflect the designers sense of style.

 Yes, I said it!

 Marque

No comments:

Post a Comment