Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Fair Weddings





Meredith Harper Weddings did My Fair Weddings with David Tutera. Of course Meredith called me to do the hair. The setting was a beautiful home in Hills of LA. The Bride wanted sabby chic for her wedding. And, that's what she got. David Tutera really captured the shabby chic look with the ease of a pro. But, her hair and make-up was more chic than shabby. What can I say Meredith and I don't do shabby...LOL....The the bride did say to me that her hair was was she imagined what it would look like on her wedding day. That always makes my day when the bride says those magic words, that means I achieved my goal and made her happy. Mission accomplished by http://www.meredithharperweddings.com/. Stay tuned to the WE network and My Fair Weddings to catch Meredith and I on the show.



Mission Accomplished!!!



Marque

No comments:

Post a Comment