Saturday, May 30, 2009

"These are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Jane Carter Solutions is my favorite natural product. I really enjoy "Wrap and Roll" and the multiple ways you can use it. 1. I use it when I want to wear my hair curly, I just put two pumps of it in my hand after shampooing and let dry natural. 2. When I wear my hair straight, I use 3-4 pumps (depends on thickness and length of your hair) and wrap it in a circle and sit under the dryer until it drys and flat iron. 3. In the salon when I do a wet set I use Wrap and Roll as well, it works well, instead of setting lotion. 4. I use it also, in my flat twist styling at the salon and braids styling 3-4 pumps after shampooing and flat twist or braid it locks the braids and flat twist in place giving these styles a long life.

In the salon, when I come across a client that has a dry scalp I use "Scalp Renew", as a salon treatment and I recommend my clients to purchase scalp "Nourishing Serum" for home use. These two product are full of pure essential oils and ingredients like peppermint, lavender, and tea tree to just name a few.

Dreams Do Come True!!!

Marque

No comments:

Post a Comment