The Yellow Wig


Where is the fun in fashion? Your answer is right here in me (Marque). I'm in love with fashion and I believe that fashion should be fun. I think some in the fashion world & the world are taking it much too serious. This yellow ensemble was created by three designers that I happen to respect a great deal. First the skirt was done by Alan Kittrell a designer from Washington, D.C. where I grew up. He has been designing things for me for more than 20 years. The top that was a redesign of a shirt in my closet by Ty Scott, a designer I showcased in my January's Marque's Secret. The wig was done by yours truely (Marque). This was inspired by my mother who's favorite color was yellow. She was the person in my life who taught me to believe in myself. And, taught me that "Dreams Do Come True"

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment