Haute Hippie- Fashion Week- Friday 13th


The designer Trish Wes coat-Pound has a "Cock Skirt" that she wore to her showing which I wanted to rip off...paired with a white ribbed Tee and another item from her collection that I loved her "Dicklace" which is a combo necklace & dicky. The cock skirt by the way is made from cock feathers hence the name. Trish is a wonderful spirit with a great sense of style and humor.
Also I was honored to work with my colleagues from Xac Anthony Salon & Spa. I give them a gold star after all I've only been there 1 month. We provided hair & make up for the fabulous models, which turned out to be a blast.

DREAM DO COME TRUE!!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I love the pic! Hilarious! You were a great interview as you can tell by my reaction.

    ReplyDelete